The General Surgery department of the MBMM Hospital offers advanced surgical care and support for patients with critical illness or injury. The group of experienced Surgeons, trained nurses and ancillary staff, is capable of handling even the most complicated cases.
General Surgery department at MBMM covers all aspects of surgery that affect the body, and life-saving procedures The General Surgeons work in close collaboration with other specialists to deliver timely surgical intervention and prevent complications.
. All General Surgical Procedures
· Thyroid and Major Neck Surgeries
· Hernia Surgery using Prolene Hernia System
· Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgeries including Malignancies
· Cancer Surgeries including Breast Conservation Surgeries
· Head & Neck Surgeries with Reconstruction
· Soft Tissue Sarcomas
· Gynaecological Malignancies etc.
· Laparoscopic (Key Hole) Surgery for Gall Bladder removal
· Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
. Varicose Vein Surgery