Our Psychiatry addresses itself to developing training programs, clinical services, and research projects. Outpatient services[OPD] treat all type of neurotic, psychotic, psychiatric organic and dual diagnosis disorders. Patients with childhood behavior disorders, addiction disorders and old-age disorders are also treated.
The department of Psychiatry at MBMM is committed to provide relief to patients suffering from psychiatric illnesses. Treatment is provided for a wide range of psychiatric disorders including delusional disorder, schizophrenia, panic disorder and OCD. Treatment is also available for sleeping, eating and sexual disorders. Counseling services are also provided.
· Counseling (Marital, family and grief) and Psychotherapy Service
· Management of Schizophrenia and Delusional disorder
· Panic disorder and OCD treatment
· Sleep Disorder (Non-organic) management
· Psychological and Pharmacological management of behavioral problems in Dementia
· Sexual disorder counseling & treatment services
· Women’s mental health issues
· Eating disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia)
· Personality disorders management