The Neurology department has been maintaining a precise record of comprehensive sufferer care in Behavioral Sciences, Neurology and related disciplines.
We take a multidisciplinary approach in diagnosis and treatment of neurological conditions at the department, providing individual care to patients with diseases such as stroke, epilepsy, movement disorders, sleep disorders, and tumors of the brain, spine and nerves. The specialists at the department provide promising medical care to adult and paediatric patients for neurological disorders with the help of highly enhanced technologies.
· Cerebral & spinal Angiogram
· Carotid & vertebral Angioplasty and stenting
· Intra-Arterial Thrombolysis
· Mechanical Thrombolysis
· Aneurysm Coiling
· AVM Embolization and Tumour embolization.
· Special clinics for Epilepsy, Botox clinic, Movement Disorders & Neuromuscular Disorders
· Behavioural Neurology
· Dedicated 14 bed Neurology and 12 bed Neurosurgery ICUs with the latest
· Haemodynamic monitoring and bedside continuous EEG monitoring equipment
· Electrophysiology Lab with Digital EEG with Brain Mapping,
· Video EEG.