The department of Anesthesiology provides anesthesia services to all surgical specialties including general surgery, orthopedics, obstetrics and gynecology, otolaryngology, maxillofacial surgery, pediatric, plastic, Neuro and cardiac surgery.
Anesthesiology is one of the very important departments in MBMM, offering excellent anesthesia critical care services to patients in the postoperative setup and excellent pain management services. The Department of Anesthesiology provides the best anesthetic services for all surgical specialties within the hospital. Our group of anesthesiologists provides quality pain relief during surgery and also aids in post-operative care. We undertake non-surgical pain relief and critical care management for other medical illness.
· Preoperative anaesthetic care
· Invasive monitoring of deep hypothermic circulatory arrest and associated technique
· Regional anaesthetic techniques with ultra sound and PNS
· Anaesthetic support for SSEP and MEP
· Labor analgesia and obstetric Anaesthesia
· Transesophageal echocardiography • Fibre optic bronchoscopy
· Difficult intubation manoeuvres