The department of Anesthesiology provides anesthesia services to all surgical specialties including general surgery, orthopedics, obstetrics and gynecology, otolaryngology, maxillofacial surgery, pediatric, plastic, Neuro and cardiac surgery.
Anesthesiology is one of the very important departments in MBMM, offering excellent anesthesia critical care services to patients in the postoperative setup and excellent pain management services. The Department of Anesthesiology provides the best anesthetic services for all surgical specialties within the hospital. Our group of anesthesiologists provides quality pain relief during surgery and also aids in post-operative care. We undertake non-surgical pain relief and critical care management for other medical illness.
· Perioperative anesthetic care
· Invasive monitoring of deep hypothermic circulatory arrest and associated technique
· Anesthesia for solid organ transplant
· Anesthesia for infants, neonates and children
· Regional anesthetic techniques with ultra sound and PNS
· Anesthetic support for SSEP and MEP
· Anesthesia for craniofacial reconstructive and cosmetic surgery
· Labor analgesia and obstetric Anaesthesia
· Transesophageal echocardiography • Fibre optic bronchoscopy
· Difficult intubation maneuvers